Back to the index page  
SB not accept JPEG image when click on new preset

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sound Borb Forum Index » Closed Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rangtangtang

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: SB not accept JPEG image when click on new preset Reply with quote
Hey, I just made a preset Very Happy and installed it, but when I click that preset on in SB it does not accept this JPEG image...."can't load image from the file 'images/hhhhh.jpg:file does not exist".......it is in the right place?

It sounds great, made one from a track.......copyright so.....just to see how to make one.....it sounds realy good Very Happy
Rangtangtang

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I found if I copy the JEG file to SB images folder that works and is displayed whith preset.
tgersic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rangtangtang wrote:
I found if I copy the JEG file to SB images folder that works and is displayed whith preset.

Yeah, images should be under SoundBorb/images/
jobro

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That is more of an error with Borbifier I think. Just gimme a 12 hours and I'll have a new version up and running.
tgersic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
jobro wrote:
That is more of an error with Borbifier I think. Just gimme a 12 hours and I'll have a new version up and running.

Any news on a Borbifier update? Anything I can do to help?

Thanks,
Tom
jobro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah my bad. Had alot to do the recent time. But I'll try to get it up.
jobro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've finaly found the source of the error and I've solved it. I'm only waiting contact with the creators of my keymaker for a new registration key. Until then I can't do much. You see that Borbifier will not be freeware anymore. The demo key is generated and it works, the full version keys are test generated and they work. If I hand out Borbifier "as is" without protection then it'll work as the demo version. There is a chance that the program tries to create duplicated borbs. One for the demo and one for the full version, and in the same directory. And that ain't how it is supposed to happen. So bare with this bug.

:edit: No way! I got it today. Now I need to set up the download link from my shop and upload the new version to Share*It.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sound Borb Forum Index » Closed Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: