Back to the index page  
I need one party borb!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sound Borb Forum Index » Sound Borb Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pedrocernausan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: I need one party borb! Reply with quote
Anybody have a party borb? I'm doing a RPG adventure and have one time that players goes to one medieval party... I need anything that have people talking and sounds of plates or cups...

Thanks
tgersic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would check out soundsnap.com and FreeSound. Both provide a pretty wide variety of free sound effects.

As for using a recording of a borb in a game, unless it's just for personal use, for a class, or something else covered under Fair Use, you'd have to get the permission of the borb creator in order to use it. That would be especially true if this is a commercial game you're working on.

Thanks,
Tom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sound Borb Forum Index » Sound Borb Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: