Back to the index page  
Premium Borbs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sound Borb Forum Index » Sound Borb Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tgersic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Premium Borbs Reply with quote
Hi All,

I'm very excited to announce the new "Premium Borbs" Section on the downloads page. This section contains a number of nature-recording borbs that I've spent the last several months recording and building. The borbs, named Rain, Night, River, Wind, and Forest are all available for $2.99/ea., or for $9.99 for the bunch, in the form of Nature Pack 1.

I hope everybody likes these new borbs, as they've taken a lot of time and effort to put together. If any of the rest of the borb artists out there would be interested in creating premium borbs, let me know, and we can talk about requirements, etc.

Thanks!
Tom
jobro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sounds definitly intresting!
Smurf43

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: A Hello & Question.... Reply with quote
Hello Folks!

I have been playing around with SB for a little over a year, and have enjoyed it a ton! No luck creating my own Borbs, but I will get it sooner or later...

Also, I must be super slow, but it just hit me today that SB is also developed by the gentleman that runs the great Gersic site...am I dense or what?!

Anyhoo, I have a quick question, is the Nature Pack still available for $9.99, and how do we get it? Is it a instant download, wait a few hours, or is it on disk?

Thanks in advance for any and all information that you can send my way!
tgersic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: A Hello & Question.... Reply with quote
Hey, glad you like my site and SB. Yes, the Nature Pack is still available for 9.99. You can purchase it here:

http://soundborb.com/borb.php?id=53

It's an instant download. After you purchase, you'll receive an email with download instructions.

Thanks!
Tom

Smurf43 wrote:
Hello Folks!

I have been playing around with SB for a little over a year, and have enjoyed it a ton! No luck creating my own Borbs, but I will get it sooner or later...

Also, I must be super slow, but it just hit me today that SB is also developed by the gentleman that runs the great Gersic site...am I dense or what?!

Anyhoo, I have a quick question, is the Nature Pack still available for $9.99, and how do we get it? Is it a instant download, wait a few hours, or is it on disk?

Thanks in advance for any and all information that you can send my way!
Smurf43

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Tom!Smile

The pack is ordered, paid for, and downloaded! Laughing

I look forward to using these, and I hope to have something to contribute at a future date. Cool Laughing
tgersic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Smurf43 wrote:
Thanks Tom!Smile

The pack is ordered, paid for, and downloaded! Laughing

I look forward to using these, and I hope to have something to contribute at a future date. Cool Laughing

Cool, thanks. Hope you enjoy them.

Tom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sound Borb Forum Index » Sound Borb Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: