Back to the index page  
New stuff I'm coding

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sound Borb Forum Index » Sound Borb Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jobro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: New stuff I'm coding Reply with quote
So the borbifier is allmost completed, and will be made available once my bugs have been sorted + some new features added.

Borbcash is a suite of 3 programs helping you as a borb creator to opt for donations thru paypal.

*DonatePrepare is the program you use as a borb creator to handle your list of borbs, donation sizes and donation kinds.

*Donate is the program that you use as a listener to donate to you.

*DonateReciept is a third program yet not created that will let you as a listener see the reciepts that you as a borbcreator can design and send out to the user.

All 3 programs are using .dnt files to store all text information. But these files are encrypted and will only be accessable thru the Donate program.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sound Borb Forum Index » Sound Borb Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: